- Eligibility:This Promotion is open to all England residents aged 18 years or over as of their date of entry, except employees of the Promoter, its agents, their families and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- The Competition: The competition is for 1 (one) free 12 (twelve) case of Goose Island Midway IPA which will be delivered by Beer Hawk.
2.1. To enter the competition you must either comment on the competition post on Instagram or share a story or feed post with us with who should win the competition. This offer is not for in-house consumption.
- Promotional Period: The Competition will run from Thursday 26th March 2020 to Thursday 23rd April 2020. We will pick 50 nominations every week at random to receive the Prize.
- The Prize will consist of 1 (one) case of Goose Island Midway IPA beer in a 12 (twelve) pack delivered to the nominees address by Beer Hawk.
4.1. The offer is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- How to enter:
5.1. You must like the competition post on Instagram on either @gooseshoreditch, @beerhawk_bars or @thebeerhawk and do one of the following;
5.2. Comment on the Instagram post and tag who you think should win the competition prize and why.
5.3. Share an image on Instagram either on your feed or stories, with a photo of who you think should win and why and tag us into the post.
5.4. The key workers eligible for the Prize include the following; https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-maintaining-educational-provision/guidance-for-schools-colleges-and-local-authorities-on-maintaining-educational-provision
- Privacy and Data Protection:
7.1. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
7.2.The Promoter at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant to the Promotion where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
7.3. By entering the Promotion, you agree to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
7.4. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
8.The Promoter and the data controller: AB InBev UK Limited, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, EC4A 1EN.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. ©2019 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Welcome, come on in and enjoy.
Goose Island promotes a culture of responsible alcohol consumption in order to reduce the number of cases of alcohol abuse. You can find more information about our social responsibility program at https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Guided by the principles of the code of responsible marketing and commercial communications, we established the following rules of behavior for this page:
- The content of this group is for over 18 years old.
- It is forbidden to: – Distribute content that does not directly or indirectly relate to the topic of the group; – Insult other members of the group, other companies, representatives of the opposite sex, race, sexual orientation, culture or religion; – Humiliate human dignity; – Place ads and spam; – Encourage violence and racism; – Place images or texts of pornographic content; – Encourage for excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol or approve such behavior; – Tolerate the use of alcohol by minors and driving under the influence of alcohol; – State directly or indirectly that alcohol consumption positively affects health, emotional state or social status; – Place images with persons under 18 years of age; – Encourage alcohol consumption by persons under 18 years of age or approve such behavior.
In case you do not agree with the established rules of conduct, please leave this page. Any violation of the rules can lead to the blocking of users and the removal of relevant comments.
AB InBev Goose Island London operates an official Twitter feed [under the URL https://twitter.com/GooseIslandLDN]. Besides this feed, no further data processing is conducted. If you give us information about yourself, e.g. by commenting tweets, we will never use or process your data for any other purposes than your participation through this feed. We have no influence on how personal data is processed by Twitter. Information on purpose and extent of the data processing by the social media operator as well as your rights and data protection settings can be found on the following link: https://twitter.com/en/privacy. Please be aware that Twitter is utilizing tracking technologies: It cannot be ruled out, that Twitter may use your personal data, to track and analyze your habits, personal relationships or your personal preferences.
That’s all folks. Cheers.
ZX Ventures Limited, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, EC4A 1EN.